Staying safe means being informed. The Georgia Poison Center is here to guide you through some of the most poisonous plants and mushrooms grown in Georgia. This course consists of 2 lessons, which should take you about 30 minutes to complete. The course is designed so that you can complete the lessons at your own pace, on your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Speakers: Jay Adams, PharmD and Nicole McElroy, PharmD, BCPPS
- Recall identifying features of poisonous plants
- Describe toxicities of poisonous plants
- Utilize plant safety tips
- Recall identifying features of poisonous mushrooms
- Describe toxicities of poisonous mushrooms
- Utilize mushroom foraging safety tips